We are going to demonstrate that neither of these reasons is strong enough to warrant not calling a certified mold removal expert. We are going to give you at least FIVE REASONS why you should get in touch with a professional mold remediation company for your mold removal requirements.
- First of all, there is a security issue. All of these items are a vital part of personal protection equipment, which is, in turn, crucial to any remediation or construction occupation.
- Before you start your mold removal, you need to properly comprise the region in question to minimize the chances of the mold spreading to and contaminating different rooms in your residence. Mold professionals know established protocols and procedures for establishing appropriate containment. They require a systematic approach when sealing rooms with plastic sheets to include airborne mold spores, and they create negative pressure using a negative air system.
- This brings us to our next point: specialized equipment. Not everyone owns a negative air machine, an air scrubber, an infrared camera, a HEPA vacuum, an ozone generator, or even a dry ice blasting gun. Each one of these tools is expensive pieces of equipment that play a major role in ensuring that the mold gets cleaned completely.
Sure, you can probably rent a number of those machines from your regional hardware store, but do you really know how to use these? Probably not. Think of all the time you’d need to spend figuring out how to establish and use any one of the above-mentioned tools-not to mention the cost associated with equipment leasing.
- When you are removing mold, it’s vital to eliminate ALL the mold spores, even dead spores. This implies correctly disposing of any contaminated materials and drying any moist or wet materials as soon as possible. This step is crucial, and if you do not do it correctly or on time, then the mold will grow back quite quickly.
Handling mold-contaminated items as well as properly disposing of them is a tricky procedure in itself. Without the right care and attention, you risk spreading the contamination, also you put everyone else’s health in danger.
- Last, you need to repair the problem that led to the mold growth in the first place, and generally, this can be some sort of moisture problem. If you don’t, the mold will grow back no matter how well you clean out space. Why? Because mold loves moisture.
Moisture, in all its forms-water, humidity, steam, condensation -inevitably leads to mold growth unless the problem is addressed immediately. Mold removal experts know what the most common sources of water are, and they will repair all causes of water intrusion before beginning the remediation. Read more here.
In the long term, you’d most likely be saving cash by hiring a mold removal professional -just think about all of the costs associated with equipment rental, building materials, your time spent, and that frustration. Plus, you know you are getting a quality, comprehensive job using a specialist, and that gives you invaluable peace of mind.
After any mold removal job, it is up to you to ensure that the conditions in your home don’t encourage mold growth. This means keeping things clean, using exhaust fans, installing an effective ventilation system, and above all, removing moisture and controlling humidity.
For mold removal services, telephone PuroClean!
Adhere to the following mold prevention tips to avoid this nasty fungus on your property. But if you find mold in your house, the first step is to find and remove the water source then call a professional mold remediation company, for example, PuroClean, check out their website to learn more. Our certified, professional technicians comprehend and apply industry-standard methods to remediate mold completely. Visit them here for more information.